Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Pork Tenderloin with Sweet Glaze
Rate this Recipe
Serves 6 |
Deliciously simple and totally satisfying.
|2 lb boneless pork tenderloin|
|4 tablespoons honey|
|2 cloves garlic, crushed|
|3 tablespoons white vinegar|
|2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme|
|1 teaspoon black pepper|
|1 cup orange juice|
|3 teaspoons grated orange peel|
- Place pork in a glass or ceramic baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine garlic, orange peel, thyme, and pepper. Mash ingredients with a fork until it forms a paste. Evenly rub paste all over the pork tenderloin.
- In a measuring cup, combine orange juice and vinegar. Slowly pour over pork. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours, turning occasionally.
- Pour marinade into a saucepan and simmer. Stir occasionally.
- Preheat oven to 325° F.
- Roast pork tenderloin for 45-60 minutes. Halfway through cooking time, baste pork with honey. Remove pork tenderloin from oven and baste with remaining honey. Slice to serve and enjoy!
See Other Recipes Like This
Enjoy the Oscars with these supremely delicious dishes!
Oscar buzz is in the air. In order to properly honor the occasion, we have a few suggestions on what to serve your guests. Movie themed foods that pay tribute to the nominees. View Recipes >
The Real Flavor of Mardi Gras!
Ah, C'est bon ca (Ah, that's good), describes cajun cooking perfectly. Louisiana has a cuisine that's unlike anywhere else in the United States. Mixing French with Southern, and making something truly unique. View Recipes >