Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Glazed Ginger Chicken Wings
Rate this Recipe
Serves 12 |
Simple and zingy wings everyone will love.
|12 chicken wings|
|1 tablespoon vegetable oil|
|1/3 cup orange juice|
|2 tablespoons minced green onions, green parts only, for garnish|
|1/2 cup soy sauce|
|1/4 cup orange marmalade|
|2 tablespoons fresh ginger, minced|
|1/2 teaspoon pepper|
- Combine soy sauce, orange marmalade, ginger and pepper in small bowl. Pour half of mixture into a container; cover and refrigerate. Pour remainder of mixture into a resealable plastic bag. Add chicken and seal bag. Refrigerate, turning bag occasionally, for at least 30 minutes up to 24 hours.
- When you are ready to cook, remove chicken from bag. Discard marinade. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add chicken, turning occasionally, for about 10 minutes or until chicken is browned.
- Add marinade from refrigerated container and orange juice. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low; cook for about 15 - 17 minutes or until sauce is caramelized. Transfer wings to serving platter. Pour sauce from skillet over wings and garnish with green onions.
See Other Recipes Like This
Enjoy the Oscars with these supremely delicious dishes!
Oscar buzz is in the air. In order to properly honor the occasion, we have a few suggestions on what to serve your guests. Movie themed foods that pay tribute to the nominees. View Recipes >
The Real Flavor of Mardi Gras!
Ah, C'est bon ca (Ah, that's good), describes cajun cooking perfectly. Louisiana has a cuisine that's unlike anywhere else in the United States. Mixing French with Southern, and making something truly unique. View Recipes >