Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
On the Vine Tomato-Basil Bruschetta
Rate this Recipe
Serves 36 |
Works as both an appetizer and a side dish.
|1 baguette, cut into 36 slices|
|3 cloves garlic, finely chopped|
|5 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil|
|Salt, to taste|
|Pepper, to taste|
|6 on the vine tomatoes, cored and diced|
|5 basilleaves, chopped|
- Preheat grill or grill pan. Evenly brush 4 tablespoons olive oil on both sides of sliced bread, sprinkle with salt and pepper and place on grill.
- Toast both sides of bread in the oven until lightly toasted.
- Cut tomatoes in half length-wise, remove the core, and dice into small 1/4-inch cubes. In a bowl, add the tomatoes, chopped garlic, basil, 1 tablespoon olive oil, and salt.
- Lightly toss until ingredients are well incorporated. Cover and refrigerate for an hour to let flavors combine. Spoon onto bruschetta and serve.
See Other Recipes Like This
Healthy Recipes for a Healthy Life
Enjoy these easy recipes any time. Whether you're preparing a meal or a quick snack, you'll find the perfect dish. View Recipes >
Warm up with delicious soup!
It doesn't get much better than sitting down with a big bowl of homemade soup as the temperatures drop outside. View Recipes >
What dinnertime dilemma?
Delectable dinner options that everyone can enjoy. Whether you're looking for something healthy or hearty, we've got the right dish for you. View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >