Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
On the Vine Tomato-Basil Bruschetta
Rate this Recipe
Serves 36 |
Works as both an appetizer and a side dish.
|1 baguette, cut into 36 slices|
|3 cloves garlic, finely chopped|
|5 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil|
|Salt, to taste|
|Pepper, to taste|
|6 on the vine tomatoes, cored and diced|
|5 basilleaves, chopped|
- Preheat grill or grill pan. Evenly brush 4 tablespoons olive oil on both sides of sliced bread, sprinkle with salt and pepper and place on grill.
- Toast both sides of bread in the oven until lightly toasted.
- Cut tomatoes in half length-wise, remove the core, and dice into small 1/4-inch cubes. In a bowl, add the tomatoes, chopped garlic, basil, 1 tablespoon olive oil, and salt.
- Lightly toss until ingredients are well incorporated. Cover and refrigerate for an hour to let flavors combine. Spoon onto bruschetta and serve.
See Other Recipes Like This
Treat Mom Like a Queen
Treat mom to a special home cooked meal this Mother's Day. We have a variety of easy and delicious dishes she's sure to love. View Recipes >
A simple collection of delicious family-style recipes
Planning out the weekly dinner menu? Tired of the same dishes week after week? Try these tasty entrees for a scrumptious change of pace. View Recipes >
Enjoy these dark greens for your health!
Eating your veggies has never been easier. Try these scrumptious recipes that are both healthy and easy to prepare. View Recipes >
Celebrate Cinco de Mayo!
Take a fiesta of flavor to the table with delicious Mexican dishes that will make your taste buds go loco! View Recipes >