Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Baked Sole Fillets
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
A simple and delicious white fish bake.
|4 sole fillets|
|1 teaspoon salt|
|1/8 teaspoon pepper|
|1/4 cup melted butter|
|2 tablespoons lemon juice|
|2 teaspoons finely minced onion|
|1 teaspoon paprika|
|Chopped fresh parsley, for garnish|
|Cooking spray, for baking dish|
- Preheat oven to 325° F. Coat baking dish with cooking spray.
- Arrange in buttered shallow prepared baking dish. Sprinkle fish with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl or measuring cup, combine melted butter, lemon juice, and minced onion; pour over fish. Sprinkle with paprika and bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped parsley.
See Other Recipes Like This
Enjoy the Oscars with these supremely delicious dishes!
Oscar buzz is in the air. In order to properly honor the occasion, we have a few suggestions on what to serve your guests. Movie themed foods that pay tribute to the nominees. View Recipes >
The Real Flavor of Mardi Gras!
Ah, C'est bon ca (Ah, that's good), describes cajun cooking perfectly. Louisiana has a cuisine that's unlike anywhere else in the United States. Mixing French with Southern, and making something truly unique. View Recipes >