Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Skillet-Cooked Bottom Round Steak
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
A simple yet ultra satisfying steak dinner.
|4 bottom round steaks|
|Dry mustard, to taste|
|Salt, to taste|
|Black pepper, to taste|
|2 tablespoons butter, melted|
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Rub dry mustard onto each side of steak. Sprinkle steak with salt and ground black pepper. Brush melted butter onto each side of steak. Place steak in skillet; cook 3 minutes per side.
- Place steaks on a plate and tent with foil. Let steaks sit for several minutes.
See Other Recipes Like This
The Tastiest Dishes for the Best Championship Games
Grab your brackets, invite your buddies, and don't forget the snacks! College Basketball's shining moment is finally here and we have a spread fit for the Big Dance, with sliders, quesadillas, and the ultimate dips! View Recipes >
Enjoy these wonderful dishes
Try out these delicious seafood recipes. We have a great variety of fish and preparation methods. Everything from the classic baked salmon to the unique grilled mahi mahi. Find a new favorite today! View Recipes >