Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Skillet-Cooked Bottom Round Steak
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
A simple yet ultra satisfying steak dinner.
|4 bottom round steaks|
|Dry mustard, to taste|
|Salt, to taste|
|Black pepper, to taste|
|2 tablespoons butter, melted|
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Rub dry mustard onto each side of steak. Sprinkle steak with salt and ground black pepper. Brush melted butter onto each side of steak. Place steak in skillet; cook 3 minutes per side.
- Place steaks on a plate and tent with foil. Let steaks sit for several minutes.
See Other Recipes Like This
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >