Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Simple Apple Fritters
Rate this Recipe
Serves 8 |
A tasty treat you can enjoy any time of the day.
|3 red apples, peeled and diced|
|1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder|
|2 tablespoons cinnamon sugar mix, separated|
|1 cup flour|
|1/4 teaspoon salt|
|1/4 cup sugar|
|1/3 cup milk|
|Cooking oil, for frying|
|Powdered sugar, for topping|
- Combine baking powder, flour, salt and sugar in a mixing bowl. Whisk until combined.
- In a separate bowl, combine egg and milk. Whisk until combined. Add dry ingredients from bowl to egg mixture. Whisk together to create batter.
- Add diced apple to cinnamon sugar mix. Toss to coat. Add apples to batter bowl and stir around.
- Pour cooking oil into a large pan. Bring to medium-high heat. Once oil is bubbling, add small batches of apples. Fry until they are golden brown, 2-3 minutes. Repeat until all apples are fried.
- Transfer apple fritter to a paper towel lined plate to cool. Once cooled, sprinkle apple fritter with powdered sugar and enjoy.
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
Delicious recipes for the afternoon
Who said brown bag lunches have to be a sandwich and apple? View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >