Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Honey Grilled Pork Tenderloin
Rate this Recipe
Serves 12 |
Every bite is satisfyingly sweet and savory.
|3 lb pork tenderloin|
|1/3 cup honey|
|3 cloves garlic, crushed|
|2/3 cup soy sauce|
|1/4 cup brown sugar|
|1 1/2 tablespoons sesame oil|
|1 teaspoon ground ginger|
|Cooking spray, for grill|
- Combine garlic, ginger and soy sauce in a small bowl.
- Place pork tenderloin in a resealable bag. Pour soy sauce mix over pork, coat evenly. Place in the refrigerator for at least three hours.
- Remove pork tenderloin from bag. Discard marinade.
- Stir together honey, brown sugar and sesame oil in a saucepan. Bring pan to low heat and stir until sugar dissolves.
- Spray grilling surface with cooking spray. Bring grill to medium-high heat.
- Place pork tenderloin on the grill. Brush pork with brown sugar mixture. Cook pork for 20-25 minutes. Turning pork occasionally and basting with brown sugar mix as needed.
See Other Recipes Like This
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >