Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Fiesta Con Queso Burgers
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
A delicious way to shake up your regular burger routine.
|1 lb ground beef|
|1/4 cup finely chopped onion|
|1 jalapeno pepper, minced|
|2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh cilantro|
|1/2 cup shredded Chihuahua cheese|
|4 hamburger buns, split, toasted|
|Salt, to taste|
|Pepper, to taste|
|Lettuce, thinly sliced|
|Salsa, for topping|
|Sour cream, for topping|
- Combine ground beef, onion, jalapeno, cilantro and 1/4 cup cheese in medium bowl, mix thoroughly. Lightly shape into four 1/2-inch thick patties.
- Heat large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Place patties in skillet; cook 10 to 12 minutes turning occasionally. About 3 minutes before burgers are done, top evenly with remaining 1/4 cup cheese.
- Place burgers in buns; season with salt and black pepper. Top with lettuce, tomato, avocado, salsa and sour cream.
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >