Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Fiesta Con Queso Burgers
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
A delicious way to shake up your regular burger routine.
|1 lb ground beef|
|1/4 cup finely chopped onion|
|1 jalapeno pepper, minced|
|2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh cilantro|
|1/2 cup shredded Chihuahua cheese|
|4 hamburger buns, split, toasted|
|Salt, to taste|
|Pepper, to taste|
|Lettuce, thinly sliced|
|Salsa, for topping|
|Sour cream, for topping|
- Combine ground beef, onion, jalapeno, cilantro and 1/4 cup cheese in medium bowl, mix thoroughly. Lightly shape into four 1/2-inch thick patties.
- Heat large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Place patties in skillet; cook 10 to 12 minutes turning occasionally. About 3 minutes before burgers are done, top evenly with remaining 1/4 cup cheese.
- Place burgers in buns; season with salt and black pepper. Top with lettuce, tomato, avocado, salsa and sour cream.
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Enjoy the Deliciousness of Hatch Chiles!
There's a reason hatch chiles are an extremely popular variety of chile, they're spicy but not too hot. They're perfect for nearly every recipe from cornbread to cookies. Try these recipes today! View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >