Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
BBQ Cheddar Burgers
Rate this Recipe
Serves 6 |
You're going to love how simple and delicious these burgers are.
|3 1/2 lb lean ground beef|
|1/2 cup barbecue sauce|
|1 teaspoon garlic powder|
|1 teaspoon salt|
|1 teaspoon ground black pepper|
|1 cup grated cheddar cheese|
|6 hamburger buns, lightly toasted|
- Mix ground beef, barbecue sauce, garlic powder and salt in large bowl until blended. Mix in pepper. Shape meat mixture into six thick burger patties.
- Bring grill to medium-high heat. Grill patties about 4-6 minutes per side, topping with cheese for last minute of cooking.
- Place burgers on bottom halves of buns. Top with lettuce, tomatoes and upper halves of buns.
|Main Ingredient:||Ground Beef|
See Other Recipes Like This
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >