Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
BBQ Cheddar Burgers
Rate this Recipe
Serves 6 |
You're going to love how simple and delicious these burgers are.
|3 1/2 lb lean ground beef|
|1/2 cup barbecue sauce|
|1 teaspoon garlic powder|
|1 teaspoon salt|
|1 teaspoon ground black pepper|
|1 cup grated cheddar cheese|
|6 hamburger buns, lightly toasted|
- Mix ground beef, barbecue sauce, garlic powder and salt in large bowl until blended. Mix in pepper. Shape meat mixture into six thick burger patties.
- Bring grill to medium-high heat. Grill patties about 4-6 minutes per side, topping with cheese for last minute of cooking.
- Place burgers on bottom halves of buns. Top with lettuce, tomatoes and upper halves of buns.
|Main Ingredient:||Ground Beef|
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >