Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Classic Beef Kabobs
Rate this Recipe
Serves 6 |
The easiest way to enjoy beef kabobs.
|2 lb bottom round steak|
|2 tablespoons olive oil|
|1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves|
|2 cloves garlic, minced|
|1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper|
|8 oz sliced mushrooms|
|1 red bell peppers, cut into 1-inch pieces|
|1 yellow bell peppers, cut into 1-inch pieces|
|Salt, to taste|
- Cut beef steak into cubes. Combine olive oil, oregano, garlic and pepper in large bowl. Add beef, mushrooms and bell pepper pieces to bowl and toss together.
- Alternately thread beef and vegetables onto eight 12-inch metal skewers, leaving small spaces between pieces.
- Bring grill to medium heat. Grill kabobs, covered for 8-10 minutes, turning occasionally. Season kabobs with salt.
See Other Recipes Like This
The Tastiest Dishes for the Best Championship Games
Grab your brackets, invite your buddies, and don't forget the snacks! College Basketball's shining moment is finally here and we have a spread fit for the Big Dance, with sliders, quesadillas, and the ultimate dips! View Recipes >
Enjoy these wonderful dishes
Try out these delicious seafood recipes. We have a great variety of fish and preparation methods. Everything from the classic baked salmon to the unique grilled mahi mahi. Find a new favorite today! View Recipes >