Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Grilled Lemon-Honey Chicken
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
A fantastic blend of savory, sweet and tart.
|2 chicken breasts, boneless, skinless, halved|
|1 onion, finely chopped|
|6 tablespoons fresh lemon juice|
|2 tablespoons vegetable oil|
|2 tablespoons honey|
|1 tablespoon soy sauce|
- Place chicken breasts in shallow dish. Mix onion, lemon juice, vegetable oil, honey and soy sauce in small bowl. Pour 1/2 cup onion mixture over chicken; turn to coat. Let stand 1 hour at room temperature or refrigerate up to 4 hours.
- Pour remaining onion mixture into small saucepan. Boil until slightly reduced and thickened, about 2 minutes; reserve for glaze.
- Bring barbecue to medium-high heat. Brush grill rack with oil. Remove chicken from marinade, shaking off excess. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.
- Grill chicken until cooked through, brushing occasionally with reserved marinade glaze, about 8 minutes per side. Transfer to plates and serve.
|Main Ingredient:||Chicken Breast|
See Other Recipes Like This
Treat Mom Like a Queen
Treat mom to a special home cooked meal this Mother's Day. We have a variety of easy and delicious dishes she's sure to love. View Recipes >
A simple collection of delicious family-style recipes
Planning out the weekly dinner menu? Tired of the same dishes week after week? Try these tasty entrees for a scrumptious change of pace. View Recipes >
Celebrate Cinco de Mayo!
Take a fiesta of flavor to the table with delicious Mexican dishes that will make your taste buds go loco! View Recipes >