Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Hot and Spicy Drumsticks
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
Irresistibly good and surprisingly easy to prepare.
|2 egg whites, lightly beaten|
|1/2 cup yellow cornmeal|
|2 teaspoons chili powder|
|1/2 teaspoon ground cumin|
|1/4 teaspoon salt|
|1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper|
|8 chicken legs|
|1/4 cup fresh lime juice|
|Lime wedges, for garnish|
|Parsley, for garnish|
- Preheat oven to 400° F. Spray a 13" x 9" baking dish with vegetable cooking spray. Set aside.
- Place egg whites in a shallow bowl. On a sheet of waxed paper, combine cornmeal, chili powder, cumin, salt, and pepper. Mix well. Dip chicken legs, one at a time, in egg whites, then dredge in cornmeal mixture, turning to coat.
- Arrange chicken in prepared dish and bake for 20 minutes, turning once. Drizzle with lime juice and bake until juices run clear when meat is pierced with a fork, about 10 minutes.
- Place chicken on serving plates, garnish with lime wedges and parsley.
|Main Ingredient:||Chicken Drumsticks|
See Other Recipes Like This
Treat Mom Like a Queen
Treat mom to a special home cooked meal this Mother's Day. We have a variety of easy and delicious dishes she's sure to love. View Recipes >
A simple collection of delicious family-style recipes
Planning out the weekly dinner menu? Tired of the same dishes week after week? Try these tasty entrees for a scrumptious change of pace. View Recipes >
Celebrate Cinco de Mayo!
Take a fiesta of flavor to the table with delicious Mexican dishes that will make your taste buds go loco! View Recipes >