Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Cinnamon Blueberry Muffins
Rate this Recipe
Serves 12 muffins |
Your favorite muffin with a hint of spice.
|1 pint blueberries, fresh or frozen|
|6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted|
|1 cup packed light brown sugar|
|1/2 cup milk|
|1 large egg|
|1 1/2 cups flour|
|1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder|
|1 teaspoon cinnamon|
|1/2 teaspoon salt|
- Place oven rack in middle position and preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Put liners in muffin cups or grease the pan.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together butter, brown sugar, milk, and egg. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt. Add milk mixture and stir until just combined. Fold blueberries in gently.
- Using a ladle, pour into muffin cups and bake until golden brown and a wooden pick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean, about 25 to 30 minutes.
See Other Recipes Like This
Easy recipes your whole family will love
Tired of loading up your shopping cart with snack foods you know aren't very healthy? We've got a simple solution to your snacking needs. View Recipes >