Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Cinnamon Blueberry Muffins
Rate this Recipe
Serves 12 muffins |
Your favorite muffin with a hint of spice.
|1 pint blueberries, fresh or frozen|
|6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted|
|1 cup packed light brown sugar|
|1/2 cup milk|
|1 large egg|
|1 1/2 cups flour|
|1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder|
|1 teaspoon cinnamon|
|1/2 teaspoon salt|
- Place oven rack in middle position and preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Put liners in muffin cups or grease the pan.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together butter, brown sugar, milk, and egg. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt. Add milk mixture and stir until just combined. Fold blueberries in gently.
- Using a ladle, pour into muffin cups and bake until golden brown and a wooden pick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean, about 25 to 30 minutes.
See Other Recipes Like This
Crisp on the outside, gooey on the inside.
There are so many variations of the classic sandwich. Find a new favorite and share your love for one of the tastiest sandwiches around. View Recipes >
The Tastiest Dishes for the Best Championship Games
Grab your brackets, invite your buddies, and don't forget the snacks! College Basketball's shining moment is finally here and we have a spread fit for the Big Dance, with sliders, quesadillas, and the ultimate dips! View Recipes >
Enjoy these wonderful dishes
Try out these delicious seafood recipes. We have a great variety of fish and preparation methods. Everything from the classic baked salmon to the unique grilled mahi mahi. Find a new favorite today! View Recipes >