Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Pork Chops with Honey-Spice Glaze
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
A supremely savory pork chop recipe.
|4 boneless sirloin pork chops|
|1/4 cup honey|
|1 1/2 tablespoons Dijon mustard|
|1/8 teaspoon ground cloves|
|1/2 teaspoon ground ginger|
|1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon|
|1/2 teaspoon salt|
|1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper|
- In a bowl, stir together honey, mustard, cloves, ginger and cinnamon.
- Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray then set over medium-high heat.
- Sprinkle pork chops with salt and black pepper; place in skillet and cook until browned, about 2 minutes per side. Reduce heat to medium-low then add honey mixture to skillet. Continue cooking pork chops until done, about 10 minutes more. During last 10 minutes of cooking time turn pork chops once.
|Main Ingredient:||Pork Chop|
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
Delicious recipes for the afternoon
Who said brown bag lunches have to be a sandwich and apple? View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >