Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Skillet Pork Chops with Roasted Vegetables
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
A tasty pork dish that's extra tender.
|4 red potatoes, cut into 8 wedges|
|4 cloves garlic, pressed|
|1 tablespoon dried thyme|
|1/4 cup olive oil|
|2 teaspoons salt|
|1/4 teaspoon black pepper|
|1 onion, sliced|
|1 portobello mushroom, quartered|
|1 zucchini, quartered|
|1 yellow squash, quartered|
|1/4 cup flour|
|1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning|
|2 teaspoons dried thyme|
|1 cup vegetable oil|
|4 bone-in pork loin chops, 3/4-inch thick|
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Place potatoes, garlic, thyme, olive oil, salt and black pepper into a 15- x 10-inch jellyroll pan; toss to coat. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Add onion, mushroom, zucchini and squash; stir. Bake for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Keep warm.
- In a shallow bowl, stir together flour, Cajun seasoning and thyme.
- Heat vegetable oil in a large heavy skillet over medium heat.
- While oil is heating, dredge pork chops in flour mixture. Fry pork chops in hot vegetable oil for 3 minutes per side, or until done.
|Main Ingredient:||Pork Chop|
See Other Recipes Like This
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >