Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Cherry Chocolate Chippers
Rate this Recipe
Serves 60 |
A sweet, simple and scrumptious little treat.
|1 cup dark cherries, halved|
|12 oz semisweet chocolate chips|
|2 cups flour|
|1 teaspoon baking powder|
|1 teaspoon cinnamon|
|1 teaspoon salt|
|1 1/2 sticks unsalted butter|
|1/2 cup sugar|
|3/4 cup light brown sugar|
|1 teaspoon vanilla|
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Whisk together flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt in a small bowl.
- Beat together the butter and sugars in a large bowl with an electric mixer until blended, then add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Mix in the vanilla. Beat in the flour mixture on low speed until blended well, then mix in the chocolate chips and cherries with a wooden spoon.
- Put level tablespoons of the dough 1-inch apart, on greased baking sheets and bake in batches in the middle of the oven until golden around the edges, 12 to 15 minutes.
- Cool on the sheets for 2 minutes before transferring to a rack to cool completely.
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >