Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
An easy to make seafood dish that tastes great.
|1 lb tilapia fillets|
|1 tablespoon olive oil|
|1/2 teaspoon ground cumin|
|1/4 teaspoon cinnamon|
|1/4 teaspoon salt|
|1/2 teaspoon pepper|
|4 cloves garlic, minced|
|3 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped|
|2 tablespoons lime juice|
|2 cups mixed greens|
|4 soft flour tortillas, or corn tortillas|
- In a skillet set at medium-high heat, add olive oil, cumin, cinnamon, salt, pepper, garlic and cilantro. Saute for 5 minutes.
- Add the tilapia and cover and cook for approximately 3 minutes or until fish is fully cooked. Then add in lime juice and let cook for 1 additional minute.
- Warm up the tortillas in the microwave. Place one-quarter of both the field greens and fish on the center of each tortilla. Fold the tortillas over to form tacos and serve immediately.
See Other Recipes Like This
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >