Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
An easy to make seafood dish that tastes great.
|1 lb tilapia fillets|
|1 tablespoon olive oil|
|1/2 teaspoon ground cumin|
|1/4 teaspoon cinnamon|
|1/4 teaspoon salt|
|1/2 teaspoon pepper|
|4 cloves garlic, minced|
|3 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped|
|2 tablespoons lime juice|
|2 cups mixed greens|
|4 soft flour tortillas, or corn tortillas|
- In a skillet set at medium-high heat, add olive oil, cumin, cinnamon, salt, pepper, garlic and cilantro. Saute for 5 minutes.
- Add the tilapia and cover and cook for approximately 3 minutes or until fish is fully cooked. Then add in lime juice and let cook for 1 additional minute.
- Warm up the tortillas in the microwave. Place one-quarter of both the field greens and fish on the center of each tortilla. Fold the tortillas over to form tacos and serve immediately.
See Other Recipes Like This
Crisp on the outside, gooey on the inside.
There are so many variations of the classic sandwich. Find a new favorite and share your love for one of the tastiest sandwiches around. View Recipes >
The Tastiest Dishes for the Best Championship Games
Grab your brackets, invite your buddies, and don't forget the snacks! College Basketball's shining moment is finally here and we have a spread fit for the Big Dance, with sliders, quesadillas, and the ultimate dips! View Recipes >
Enjoy these wonderful dishes
Try out these delicious seafood recipes. We have a great variety of fish and preparation methods. Everything from the classic baked salmon to the unique grilled mahi mahi. Find a new favorite today! View Recipes >