Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Red, White and Green Christmas Quiche
Rate this Recipe
Serves 8 |
It’s colorful, flavorful and perfect for your holiday feast!
|1 red bell pepper, diced|
|1/2 teaspoon nutmeg|
|1 cup milk|
|Salt, to taste|
|1 cup grated Swiss cheese|
|6 eggs, slightly beaten|
|2 cups broccoli, chopped|
|Pepper, to taste|
|1/2 cup sliced green onions|
|1 prepared pie crust|
- Preheat oven to 450° F. Place pie crust in a deep dish pie tin.
- Pour a small amount of olive oil into a pan. Heat to medium. Once hot, add broccoli and red peppers, saute until broccoli is slightly soft. Remove from heat.
- Whisk together nutmeg, salt, milk and eggs in a mixing bowl. Set aside.
- Sprinkle cheese in the pie crust. Add cooked green onions, red peppers and broccoli. Pour egg mixture over vegetables.
- Place pie tin in oven and bake for 15 minutes. After 15 minutes, reduce heat to 350° F and bake for an additional 30-35 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 5-10 minutes before serving.
See Other Recipes Like This
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >