Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Boston Butt Pork Roast
Rate this Recipe
Serves 8 |
A slow cooked and hearty meal that’s completely satisfying.
|1 boneless Boston butt pork roast, 4-6 lb.|
|Salt, to taste|
|1/2 teaspoon dried thyme|
|10 small red potatoes, cut into quarters|
|2 cans cream of mushroom soup, 10 oz.|
|1 teaspoon dried sage|
|Minced garlic, to taste|
|2 tablespoons olive oil|
|1 stalk celery, chopped|
|Cajun seasoning, to taste|
|4 carrots, peeled and chopped|
|1/2 cup water|
|Pepper, to taste|
- Pour olive oil into a large skillet. Once hot, add pork roast. Season with salt, garlic, Cajun seasoning and pepper. Evenly sear roast. Remove roast from skillet and set on a plate.
- Pour water in skillet. Place potatoes, celery and carrots in a crock pot. Pour water from skillet over vegetables. Place pork roast in crock pot. (Move/shake crock pot to get the roast to the bottom) Pour both cans of cream of mushroom soup over roast. Season with sage and thyme.
- Place lid on top of crock pot and cook for 6-8 hours on high, or 8-10 on low.
See Other Recipes Like This
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >