Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Marinated Salmon with Pepper Crust
Rate this Recipe
Serves 2 |
A simple seafood recipe that's bursting with flavor.
|2 tablespoons soy sauce|
|1 clove garlic, pressed or minced|
|2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice|
|1 teaspoon sugar|
|2 salmon fillets|
|4 teaspoons coarsely ground black pepper|
|2 tablespoons olive oil|
- In a sealable plastic bag, combine soy sauce, garlic, lemon juice, and sugar. Add salmon and coat well. Place bag in the refrigerator and marinate for 30 minutes.
- Remove the salmon from the bag, discard the marinade. Pat dry and press 2 teaspoons of the pepper onto each piece of salmon, coating it thoroughly.
- In a heavy skillet heat the oil over medium-high heat. Once hot, add salmon and saute for 2 minutes per side.
- Transfer salmon to serving plates and enjoy.
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Enjoy the Deliciousness of Hatch Chiles!
There's a reason hatch chiles are an extremely popular variety of chile, they're spicy but not too hot. They're perfect for nearly every recipe from cornbread to cookies. Try these recipes today! View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >