Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Marinated Salmon with Pepper Crust
Rate this Recipe
Serves 2 |
A simple seafood recipe that's bursting with flavor.
|2 tablespoons soy sauce|
|1 clove garlic, pressed or minced|
|2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice|
|1 teaspoon sugar|
|2 salmon fillets|
|4 teaspoons coarsely ground black pepper|
|2 tablespoons olive oil|
- In a sealable plastic bag, combine soy sauce, garlic, lemon juice, and sugar. Add salmon and coat well. Place bag in the refrigerator and marinate for 30 minutes.
- Remove the salmon from the bag, discard the marinade. Pat dry and press 2 teaspoons of the pepper onto each piece of salmon, coating it thoroughly.
- In a heavy skillet heat the oil over medium-high heat. Once hot, add salmon and saute for 2 minutes per side.
- Transfer salmon to serving plates and enjoy.
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >