Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
|salt and pepper to taste|
|1/4 cup olive oil|
|4 6-oz salmon fillets, pin bones removed|
- Liberally salt and pepper salmon fillets.
- Over high heat, allow a large pan to get hot.
- Add olive oil and swirl to coat bottom evenly.
- When just starting to smoke add salmon; cook 3-4 minutes. Do not move the fillets around until you are ready to turn them. When brown, carefully turn each fillet over and allow to cook 3-4 minutes on the other side.
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >