Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
|salt and pepper to taste|
|1/4 cup olive oil|
|4 6-oz salmon fillets, pin bones removed|
- Liberally salt and pepper salmon fillets.
- Over high heat, allow a large pan to get hot.
- Add olive oil and swirl to coat bottom evenly.
- When just starting to smoke add salmon; cook 3-4 minutes. Do not move the fillets around until you are ready to turn them. When brown, carefully turn each fillet over and allow to cook 3-4 minutes on the other side.
Enjoy the Oscars with these supremely delicious dishes!
Oscar buzz is in the air. In order to properly honor the occasion, we have a few suggestions on what to serve your guests. Movie themed foods that pay tribute to the nominees. View Recipes >
The Real Flavor of Mardi Gras!
Ah, C'est bon ca (Ah, that's good), describes cajun cooking perfectly. Louisiana has a cuisine that's unlike anywhere else in the United States. Mixing French with Southern, and making something truly unique. View Recipes >