Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
|salt and pepper to taste|
|1/4 cup olive oil|
|4 6-oz salmon fillets, pin bones removed|
- Liberally salt and pepper salmon fillets.
- Over high heat, allow a large pan to get hot.
- Add olive oil and swirl to coat bottom evenly.
- When just starting to smoke add salmon; cook 3-4 minutes. Do not move the fillets around until you are ready to turn them. When brown, carefully turn each fillet over and allow to cook 3-4 minutes on the other side.
Treat Mom Like a Queen
Treat mom to a special home cooked meal this Mother's Day. We have a variety of easy and delicious dishes she's sure to love. View Recipes >
A simple collection of delicious family-style recipes
Planning out the weekly dinner menu? Tired of the same dishes week after week? Try these tasty entrees for a scrumptious change of pace. View Recipes >
Enjoy these dark greens for your health!
Eating your veggies has never been easier. Try these scrumptious recipes that are both healthy and easy to prepare. View Recipes >
Celebrate Cinco de Mayo!
Take a fiesta of flavor to the table with delicious Mexican dishes that will make your taste buds go loco! View Recipes >