Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
|2 1/4 cups sugar|
|1 1/4 cups flour|
|2 tsp baking powder|
|1/4 tsp salt|
|8 large eggs|
|1 1/4 cups Heaven and Earth Tangerine Sauce|
|powdered sugar for dusting|
- Sift together sugar, flour, baking powder, and salt into a mixing bowl.
- Add eggs and Heaven and Earth Tangerine Sauce. Beat by hand or with electric mixer until well blended.
- Pour mixture over pre-baked crust and bake for additional 25 minutes.
- Allow bars to cool, then dust with powdered sugar and cut into squares.
Easy recipes your whole family will love
Tired of loading up your shopping cart with snack foods you know aren't very healthy? We've got a simple solution to your snacking needs. View Recipes >