Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
|2 1/4 cups sugar|
|1 1/4 cups flour|
|2 tsp baking powder|
|1/4 tsp salt|
|8 large eggs|
|1 1/4 cups Heaven and Earth Tangerine Sauce|
|powdered sugar for dusting|
- Sift together sugar, flour, baking powder, and salt into a mixing bowl.
- Add eggs and Heaven and Earth Tangerine Sauce. Beat by hand or with electric mixer until well blended.
- Pour mixture over pre-baked crust and bake for additional 25 minutes.
- Allow bars to cool, then dust with powdered sugar and cut into squares.
Crisp on the outside, gooey on the inside.
There are so many variations of the classic sandwich. Find a new favorite and share your love for one of the tastiest sandwiches around. View Recipes >
The Tastiest Dishes for the Best Championship Games
Grab your brackets, invite your buddies, and don't forget the snacks! College Basketball's shining moment is finally here and we have a spread fit for the Big Dance, with sliders, quesadillas, and the ultimate dips! View Recipes >
Enjoy these wonderful dishes
Try out these delicious seafood recipes. We have a great variety of fish and preparation methods. Everything from the classic baked salmon to the unique grilled mahi mahi. Find a new favorite today! View Recipes >