Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Buttermilk Pork Chops
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
A simple pork chop recipe with big flavor.
|4 bone-in pork chops|
|1 quart buttermilk|
|Salt, (to taste)|
|Freshly ground black pepper, (to taste)|
|2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil|
- Place the pork chops in a large bowl then add buttermilk; refrigerate 6 hours or up to overnight.
- Preheat oven to 425° F.
- Drain chops then pat dry with paper towels; season chops with salt and black pepper.
- Add olive oil to a large ovenproof skillet then heat until shimmering. Add chops to skillet. Cook chops over high heat for about 4 minutes until browned on the bottom. Turn chops over then transfer the skillet to the oven.
- Roast chops for 8-10 minutes. Allow chops to rest for 5 minutes before serving.
|Main Ingredient:||Pork Chop|
|Cooking Method:||Skillet, Roast|
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >