Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Honey Lime Sriracha Grilled Chicken
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
Sweet and spicy with a citrus kick.
|1 teaspoon kosher salt|
|3 cloves garlic, (peeled)|
|1/4 cup honey|
|4 chicken breasts, (boneless, skinless)|
|2 teaspoons lime zest|
|2 tablespoons Sriracha sauce|
|1 tablespoon olive oil|
|4 tablespoons fresh lime juice|
|3 tablespoons soy sauce|
- Combine kosher salt, garlic, honey, lime zest, Sriracha sauce, olive oil, lime juice and soy sauce in a small bowl. Whisk together well.
- Pour sauce into a resealable bag. Place chicken in bag and coat evenly. Let chicken marinate for 4-hours or overnight.
- Heat grill to medium. Remove chicken from bag and discard sauce.
- Place chicken on grill, close cover and cook for 4-6 minutes per side.
See Other Recipes Like This
The Tastiest Dishes for the Best Championship Games
Grab your brackets, invite your buddies, and don't forget the snacks! College Basketball's shining moment is finally here and we have a spread fit for the Big Dance, with sliders, quesadillas, and the ultimate dips! View Recipes >
Enjoy these wonderful dishes
Try out these delicious seafood recipes. We have a great variety of fish and preparation methods. Everything from the classic baked salmon to the unique grilled mahi mahi. Find a new favorite today! View Recipes >