Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Stuffed Bacon and Habanero Cheddar Sliders
Rate this Recipe
Serves 5 |
One of the best slider recipes of all time.
|5 slider rolls|
|1 lb ground beef|
|8 oz habanero cheddar cheese, (cubed or crumbled)|
|4 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce|
|5 slices cooked bacon, (chopped)|
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- Separate ground beef and habanero cheese into five equal pieces. Form beef into a flat patty. Place cheese in middle of each beef patty.
- Place one slice of chopped bacon on top of each flat patty. Fold beef over cheese and bacon. (Make sure bacon and cheese are completely sealed into patty) (Repeat with remaining patties)
- Pour Worcestershire sauce over patties.
- Place patties on grill and cook until evenly browned.
- Remove beef from grill and place on slider buns.
See Other Recipes Like This
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >