Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Stuffed Bacon and Habanero Cheddar Sliders
Rate this Recipe
Serves 5 |
One of the best slider recipes of all time.
|5 slider rolls|
|1 lb ground beef|
|8 oz habanero cheddar cheese, (cubed or crumbled)|
|4 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce|
|5 slices cooked bacon, (chopped)|
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- Separate ground beef and habanero cheese into five equal pieces. Form beef into a flat patty. Place cheese in middle of each beef patty.
- Place one slice of chopped bacon on top of each flat patty. Fold beef over cheese and bacon. (Make sure bacon and cheese are completely sealed into patty) (Repeat with remaining patties)
- Pour Worcestershire sauce over patties.
- Place patties on grill and cook until evenly browned.
- Remove beef from grill and place on slider buns.
See Other Recipes Like This
Crisp on the outside, gooey on the inside.
There are so many variations of the classic sandwich. Find a new favorite and share your love for one of the tastiest sandwiches around. View Recipes >
The Tastiest Dishes for the Best Championship Games
Grab your brackets, invite your buddies, and don't forget the snacks! College Basketball's shining moment is finally here and we have a spread fit for the Big Dance, with sliders, quesadillas, and the ultimate dips! View Recipes >
Enjoy these wonderful dishes
Try out these delicious seafood recipes. We have a great variety of fish and preparation methods. Everything from the classic baked salmon to the unique grilled mahi mahi. Find a new favorite today! View Recipes >