Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Tropical Chicken Burger
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
Fresh, Fruity and Absolutely Delicious
|1 mango, (chopped)|
|2 green onions, (chopped)|
|Salt, (to taste)|
|1 1/2 lb ground chicken|
|1 jalapeno pepper, (seeded and chopped)|
|1/2 red pepper, (chopped)|
|Ground black pepper, (to taste)|
|4 hamburger buns|
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Gently combine mango, green onions, ground chicken, jalapeno and red pepper in a mixing bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Shape mixture into four patties.
- Place patties on grill. Cook 4-5 minutes per side.
See Other Recipes Like This
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >