Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Broiled Citrus Salmon
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
Enjoy this sweet and citrusy salmon dish.
|4 tablespoons sockeye salmon fillets|
|1 tablespoon lime juice|
|1 tablespoon lemon juice|
|2 teaspoons molasses|
|1/8 teaspoon salt|
|1/8 teaspoon pepper|
|2 tablespoons olive oil|
|1/3 cup fresh squeezed orange juice|
- Preheat broiler.
- In a small bowl, stir together olive oil, lime juice, lemon juice, molasses, salt and pepper. Mix together well.
- Place salmon on a broiling pan, skin-side down.
- Brush liberally with marinade and broil until crisp on the outside and flesh flakes easily, about 7 minutes per inch of thickness.
- Remove from broiler and drizzle orange juice over salmon.
- Serve hot and enjoy.
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >