Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Broiled Citrus Salmon
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
Enjoy this sweet and citrusy salmon dish.
|4 tablespoons sockeye salmon fillets|
|1 tablespoon lime juice|
|1 tablespoon lemon juice|
|2 teaspoons molasses|
|1/8 teaspoon salt|
|1/8 teaspoon pepper|
|2 tablespoons olive oil|
|1/3 cup fresh squeezed orange juice|
- Preheat broiler.
- In a small bowl, stir together olive oil, lime juice, lemon juice, molasses, salt and pepper. Mix together well.
- Place salmon on a broiling pan, skin-side down.
- Brush liberally with marinade and broil until crisp on the outside and flesh flakes easily, about 7 minutes per inch of thickness.
- Remove from broiler and drizzle orange juice over salmon.
- Serve hot and enjoy.
The Tastiest Dishes for the Best Championship Games
Grab your brackets, invite your buddies, and don't forget the snacks! College Basketball's shining moment is finally here and we have a spread fit for the Big Dance, with sliders, quesadillas, and the ultimate dips! View Recipes >
Enjoy these wonderful dishes
Try out these delicious seafood recipes. We have a great variety of fish and preparation methods. Everything from the classic baked salmon to the unique grilled mahi mahi. Find a new favorite today! View Recipes >