Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Chili Lime Chicken with Strawberry Avocado Salsa
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
Grilled to perfection and incredibly flavorful.
|1/2 avocado, (pitted and diced)|
|1 tablespoon honey|
|3 tablespoons fresh lime juice|
|1 tablespoon chopped cilantro|
|4 chicken breasts, (boneless, skinless)|
|1 clove garlic, (minced)|
|1 tablespoon grape seed oil|
|1 onion, (diced, red or white)|
|1/2 teaspoon sea salt|
|8 strawberries, (hulled and diced)|
|1 1/4 teaspoon chili powder|
- Whisk together honey, 2 tablespoons lime juice, grape seed oil, salt and chili powder in a mixing bowl. Transfer mixture to a resealable bag.
- Place chicken breasts in bag. Seal shut and coat evenly. Place chicken in refrigerator overnight.
- Heat grill to medium.
- Remove chicken breasts from the bag. Discard marinade.
- Place chicken on grill and cook for 6 minutes. Flip chicken and cook for an additional 6 minutes.
- As chicken is cooking, combine avocado, remaining lime juice, cilantro, onion and strawberries in a mixing bowl Toss together well.
- Serve strawberry avocado salsa with chicken and enjoy!
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >