Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Slow Cooked Margarita Chicken Dip
Rate this Recipe
Serves 12 |
The perfect summer party dip.
|1 teaspoon cumin|
|1 tablespoon lime zest|
|2 cloves garlic, (minced)|
|12 oz cream cheese|
|1/4 cup lime juice|
|1 1/2 cups chicken, (cooked and shredded)|
|2 tablespoons fresh orange juice|
|8 oz pico de gallo|
|2 1/2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese|
|1 teaspoon kosher salt|
|1/4 cup tequila|
|Tortilla chips, (for serving)|
- Cut cream cheese into small cubes. Arrange cream cheese across bottom of crock pot.
- Spread shredded chicken on top of cream cheese. Top chicken with shredded cheese.
- Add cumin, lime zest, garlic, lime juice, orange juice, kosher salt and tequila to crock pot.
- Place top on crock pot and turn to high heat. Cook for 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
- Pour pico de gallo on top of dip and serve with tortilla chips.
|Cooking Method:||Slow Cooker|
See Other Recipes Like This
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >