Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Slow Cooked Margarita Chicken Dip
Rate this Recipe
Serves 12 |
The perfect summer party dip.
|1 teaspoon cumin|
|1 tablespoon lime zest|
|2 cloves garlic, (minced)|
|12 oz cream cheese|
|1/4 cup lime juice|
|1 1/2 cups chicken, (cooked and shredded)|
|2 tablespoons fresh orange juice|
|8 oz pico de gallo|
|2 1/2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese|
|1 teaspoon kosher salt|
|1/4 cup tequila|
|Tortilla chips, (for serving)|
- Cut cream cheese into small cubes. Arrange cream cheese across bottom of crock pot.
- Spread shredded chicken on top of cream cheese. Top chicken with shredded cheese.
- Add cumin, lime zest, garlic, lime juice, orange juice, kosher salt and tequila to crock pot.
- Place top on crock pot and turn to high heat. Cook for 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
- Pour pico de gallo on top of dip and serve with tortilla chips.
|Cooking Method:||Slow Cooker|
See Other Recipes Like This
The Tastiest Dishes for the Best Championship Games
Grab your brackets, invite your buddies, and don't forget the snacks! College Basketball's shining moment is finally here and we have a spread fit for the Big Dance, with sliders, quesadillas, and the ultimate dips! View Recipes >
Enjoy these wonderful dishes
Try out these delicious seafood recipes. We have a great variety of fish and preparation methods. Everything from the classic baked salmon to the unique grilled mahi mahi. Find a new favorite today! View Recipes >