Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Slow Cooked Margarita Chicken Dip
Rate this Recipe
Serves 12 |
The perfect summer party dip.
|1 teaspoon cumin|
|1 tablespoon lime zest|
|2 cloves garlic, (minced)|
|12 oz cream cheese|
|1/4 cup lime juice|
|1 1/2 cups chicken, (cooked and shredded)|
|2 tablespoons fresh orange juice|
|8 oz pico de gallo|
|2 1/2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese|
|1 teaspoon kosher salt|
|1/4 cup tequila|
|Tortilla chips, (for serving)|
- Cut cream cheese into small cubes. Arrange cream cheese across bottom of crock pot.
- Spread shredded chicken on top of cream cheese. Top chicken with shredded cheese.
- Add cumin, lime zest, garlic, lime juice, orange juice, kosher salt and tequila to crock pot.
- Place top on crock pot and turn to high heat. Cook for 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
- Pour pico de gallo on top of dip and serve with tortilla chips.
|Cooking Method:||Slow Cooker|
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Enjoy the Deliciousness of Hatch Chiles!
There's a reason hatch chiles are an extremely popular variety of chile, they're spicy but not too hot. They're perfect for nearly every recipe from cornbread to cookies. Try these recipes today! View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >