Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Grilled Chipotle Pork Tenderloin Topped with Cherry Lime Salsa
Rate this Recipe
Serves 2 |
The cherries add a lot of flavor and zing to this recipe.
|4 tablespoons fresh lime juice|
|1/2 teaspoon salt|
|14 oz pork tenderloin|
|2 cloves garlic, (minced)|
|1/4 cup honey|
|1 cup quartered cherries|
|4 teaspoons adobo sauce|
|2 teaspoons lime zest|
|2 tablespoons cilantro|
|2 tablespoons olive oil|
|4 chipotle peppers, (chopped)|
- Mix together 2 tablespoons lime juice, salt, garlic, honey, adobo sauce, lime zest, olive oil and chipotle peppers. Mix together very well. Transfer to a resealable bag.
- Place pork tenderloin in bag and coat well. Let pork marinate for 3 hours.
- Heat grill to medium-high. Once hot, place pork on edge of grill, away from direct heat. Cook for 15-20 minutes per side.
- Remove pork from grill and place in middle of large sheet of aluminum foil. Pull edges of foil together and seal shut. Let rest for at least 10 minutes.
- While pork is in aluminum foil, combine 2 tablespoons lime juice, cherries and cilantro in a mixing bowl. Toss together and top pork with cherry lime salsa.
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Enjoy the Deliciousness of Hatch Chiles!
There's a reason hatch chiles are an extremely popular variety of chile, they're spicy but not too hot. They're perfect for nearly every recipe from cornbread to cookies. Try these recipes today! View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >