Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Gluten Free Crusted Chicken Fingers
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
|1/2 cup crumbled corn chips|
|1 lb boneless, skinless chicken tenders|
|1/2 cup almonds|
|1 teaspoon kosher salt|
|1 1/2 cups almond milk, unsweetened|
- Place chicken tenders in a large mixing bowl. Pour in buttermilk, cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Grease a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Place almonds in a food processor. Pulse until almonds resemble coarse crumbs. Add salt and crumbled chips, pulse once to gently mix.
- Transfer crumb mixture to a bowl. Dip chicken in bowl and coat evenly. Shake off excess.
- Arrange chicken on baking sheet. Bake for 15 minutes. Flip and bake for an additional 15 minutes.
- Serve while hot.
See Other Recipes Like This
The Tastiest Dishes for the Best Championship Games
Grab your brackets, invite your buddies, and don't forget the snacks! College Basketball's shining moment is finally here and we have a spread fit for the Big Dance, with sliders, quesadillas, and the ultimate dips! View Recipes >
Enjoy these wonderful dishes
Try out these delicious seafood recipes. We have a great variety of fish and preparation methods. Everything from the classic baked salmon to the unique grilled mahi mahi. Find a new favorite today! View Recipes >