Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Gluten Free Crusted Chicken Fingers
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
|1/2 cup crumbled corn chips|
|1 lb boneless, skinless chicken tenders|
|1/2 cup almonds|
|1 teaspoon kosher salt|
|1 1/2 cups almond milk, unsweetened|
- Place chicken tenders in a large mixing bowl. Pour in buttermilk, cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Grease a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Place almonds in a food processor. Pulse until almonds resemble coarse crumbs. Add salt and crumbled chips, pulse once to gently mix.
- Transfer crumb mixture to a bowl. Dip chicken in bowl and coat evenly. Shake off excess.
- Arrange chicken on baking sheet. Bake for 15 minutes. Flip and bake for an additional 15 minutes.
- Serve while hot.
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >