Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Gluten Free Banana Bread
Rate this Recipe
Serves 10 |
Everything you love about banana bread minus the gluten.
|1/4 cup brown sugar|
|1 1/4 cup gluten free flour|
|1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon|
|1/4 cup organic cane sugar|
|3/4 cup almond milk|
|1 1/4 cup gluten free oats|
|3 1/2 teaspoons baking powder|
|3/4 teaspoon sea salt|
|1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract|
|1 1/4 cup almond meal|
|3 tablespoons honey|
|3 tablespoons coconut oil, melted|
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Line a loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Mash bananas in a mixing bowl. Once mashed, add brown sugar, cinnamon, cane sugar, almond milk, baking powder, egg, sea salt, vanilla extract, honey and coconut oil to bowl. Stir together very well. After well mixed add flour, oats and almond meal. Whisk together well.
- Pour mixture into loaf pan. Place in oven and bake for 60-75 minutes. Top should be golden brown and crisp.
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >