Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Gluten Free Banana Bread
Rate this Recipe
Serves 10 |
Everything you love about banana bread minus the gluten.
|1/4 cup brown sugar|
|1 1/4 cup gluten free flour|
|1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon|
|1/4 cup organic cane sugar|
|3/4 cup almond milk|
|1 1/4 cup gluten free oats|
|3 1/2 teaspoons baking powder|
|3/4 teaspoon sea salt|
|1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract|
|1 1/4 cup almond meal|
|3 tablespoons honey|
|3 tablespoons coconut oil, melted|
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Line a loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Mash bananas in a mixing bowl. Once mashed, add brown sugar, cinnamon, cane sugar, almond milk, baking powder, egg, sea salt, vanilla extract, honey and coconut oil to bowl. Stir together very well. After well mixed add flour, oats and almond meal. Whisk together well.
- Pour mixture into loaf pan. Place in oven and bake for 60-75 minutes. Top should be golden brown and crisp.
See Other Recipes Like This
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >