Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Marvelous Maple and Brown Sugar Ham
Rate this Recipe
Serves 10 |
Slow cooked and extra sweet.
|2 cups pineapple juice|
|1 cup brown sugar|
|1/2 cup maple syrup|
|8 lb spiral-cut ham, (bone-in or boneless)|
- Place ham inside the crockpot. Rub brown sugar evenly over ham.
- Whisk together maple syrup and pineapple juice in a small mixing bowl. Pour maple syrup- pineapple juice mixture over ham.
- Place lid on crock pot and cook on low heat for 4 hours. Baste ham with juices and cook for an additional hour.
- Remove ham from crock pot and let sit for 15 minutes before serving.
|Cooking Method:||Slow Cooker|
See Other Recipes Like This
The Tastiest Dishes for the Best Championship Games
Grab your brackets, invite your buddies, and don't forget the snacks! College Basketball's shining moment is finally here and we have a spread fit for the Big Dance, with sliders, quesadillas, and the ultimate dips! View Recipes >
Enjoy these wonderful dishes
Try out these delicious seafood recipes. We have a great variety of fish and preparation methods. Everything from the classic baked salmon to the unique grilled mahi mahi. Find a new favorite today! View Recipes >