Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Paleo Bacon Wrapped Chicken Strips
Rate this Recipe
Serves 6 |
A healthy snack with serious flavor.
|1/8 teaspoon garlic powder|
|3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar|
|2 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts|
|2 packages bacon|
|1/8 teaspoon ground pepper|
|1/2 cup mustard|
|1/4 teaspoon ground cayenne|
|1/4 teaspoon sea salt|
|1/3 cup honey|
- Preheat oven to 400° F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Slice chicken into 1 1/2 inch strips. Season chicken breasts with garlic powder, ground pepper and sea salt. Wrap with bacon. Arrange bacon wrapped chicken on baking sheet.
- Combine apple cider vinegar, mustard, cayenne and honey in a small bowl. Mix well.
- Baste chicken with honey mustard mix. Place baking sheet in oven and bake for 12-15 minutes. (Chicken should be lightly browned) Remove pan from oven, flip and baste chicken, then bake for an additional 12-15 minutes. (Bacon should be crispy)
|Course:||Dinner, lunch, snack, appetizer|
See Other Recipes Like This
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >