Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Simple Stuffed Flank Steak
Rate this Recipe
Serves 8 |
The most impressive main meal.
|1 teaspoon garlic salt|
|2 tablespoons seasoned bread crumbs|
|1 package chopped spinach, (drained)|
|1 teaspoon ground black pepper|
|7 oz roasted red peppers|
|1 tablespoon olive oil|
|1 egg yolk|
|2 lb flank steak|
|1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese|
- Preheat oven to 425° F.
- Place steak on cutting board. Make a horizontal cut down lengthwise down of the steak. (Do not cut all the way in half. Leave a small portion at the end) Open steak and lay flat like a book.
- Combine 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt, bread crumbs, spinach, 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, red peppers and blue cheese in a mixing bowl. Mix well.
- Season steak with 1/2 teaspoon of garlic salt and ground pepper. Coat evenly.
- Spoon spinach mixture onto steak. Create a 1-inch border on all sides. Roll steak up into a tube shape. Tie steak with a few pieces of cotton twine.
- Rub steak with olive oil and sprinkle remaining garlic salt and ground pepper over steak.
- Place steak on a baking sheet and roast for 35 minutes. Increase heat to broil and cook for an additional 10 minutes. Remove from oven and let rest for 15 minutes before serving.
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >