Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Nacho Cheese Taco Salad
Rate this Recipe
Serves 6 |
Simply delicious and delightfully crunchy.
|2 cups shredded cheddar cheese|
|1 head iceberg lettuce, (chopped into small pieces)|
|2 cups crumbled Doritos Nacho Cheese chips|
|1 lb ground beef|
|1 cup Catalina dressing|
|1 packet taco seasoning|
|1 tomato, (diced)|
- Brown ground beef in a skillet on medium heat. Break up ground beef into small pieces while cooking. Once browned, add taco seasoning. Stir together until well incorporated. Set aside.
- Combine lettuce, shredded cheese, crumbled chips and tomatoes. Toss together well.
- Add seasoned ground beef. Toss together. Drizzle Catalina dressing over salad and toss together.
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >