Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Nacho Cheese Taco Salad
Rate this Recipe
Serves 6 |
Simply delicious and delightfully crunchy.
|2 cups shredded cheddar cheese|
|1 head iceberg lettuce, (chopped into small pieces)|
|2 cups crumbled Doritos Nacho Cheese chips|
|1 lb ground beef|
|1 cup Catalina dressing|
|1 packet taco seasoning|
|1 tomato, (diced)|
- Brown ground beef in a skillet on medium heat. Break up ground beef into small pieces while cooking. Once browned, add taco seasoning. Stir together until well incorporated. Set aside.
- Combine lettuce, shredded cheese, crumbled chips and tomatoes. Toss together well.
- Add seasoned ground beef. Toss together. Drizzle Catalina dressing over salad and toss together.
See Other Recipes Like This
The Tastiest Dishes for the Best Championship Games
Grab your brackets, invite your buddies, and don't forget the snacks! College Basketball's shining moment is finally here and we have a spread fit for the Big Dance, with sliders, quesadillas, and the ultimate dips! View Recipes >
Enjoy these wonderful dishes
Try out these delicious seafood recipes. We have a great variety of fish and preparation methods. Everything from the classic baked salmon to the unique grilled mahi mahi. Find a new favorite today! View Recipes >