Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Honey Garlic Grilled Pork Chops
Rate this Recipe
Serves 6 |
Basted and cooked to perfection.
|1/4 cup soy sauce|
|6 boneless pork chops|
|1 cup ketchup|
|Salt, (to taste)|
|1/3 cup honey|
|2 cloves garlic, (minced)|
|Ground black pepper, (to taste)|
- Heat grill to medium-high.
- Combine soy sauce, ketchup, honey and minced garlic in a mixing bowl.
- Sprinkle a light coating of salt and pepper on both sides of each pork chop. Brush a small amount of sauce on pork chops.
- Place pork chops on hot grill and cook for 5 minutes. Baste with more sauce. Flip pork chops and cook for an additional 5 minutes. Baste with more sauce.
- Remove from grill and let cool before serving.
See Other Recipes Like This
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >