Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Honey Garlic Grilled Pork Chops
Rate this Recipe
Serves 6 |
Basted and cooked to perfection.
|1/4 cup soy sauce|
|6 boneless pork chops|
|1 cup ketchup|
|Salt, (to taste)|
|1/3 cup honey|
|2 cloves garlic, (minced)|
|Ground black pepper, (to taste)|
- Heat grill to medium-high.
- Combine soy sauce, ketchup, honey and minced garlic in a mixing bowl.
- Sprinkle a light coating of salt and pepper on both sides of each pork chop. Brush a small amount of sauce on pork chops.
- Place pork chops on hot grill and cook for 5 minutes. Baste with more sauce. Flip pork chops and cook for an additional 5 minutes. Baste with more sauce.
- Remove from grill and let cool before serving.
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
Delicious recipes for the afternoon
Who said brown bag lunches have to be a sandwich and apple? View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >