Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Extra Crunchy Oven-Fried Chicken Drumsticks
Rate this Recipe
Serves 6 |
No one will believe these aren’t deep-fried.
|4 tablespoons butter|
|1/4 teaspoon garlic powder|
|1/4 teaspoon dried basil|
|1 cup panko bread crumbs|
|1/4 teaspoon kosher salt|
|1/4 teaspoon ground pepper|
|6 chicken drumsticks|
|1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika|
|1/4 teaspoon onion powder|
|1 tablespoon water|
|1/4 teaspoon dried oregano|
|2 tablespoons shredded parmesan cheese|
- Preheat oven to 425° F. Place butter in center of a cast iron skillet. Place in oven to melt butter.
- Whisk water and egg together in a small bowl. Add garlic powder, basil, panko bread crumbs, salt, pepper, paprika, onion powder, oregano and parmesan cheese. Whisk together.
- Dip drumsticks into egg mixture and coat evenly. Dip drumsticks in bread crumb mixture. Place coated drumsticks in skillet and pour a small amount of olive oil in skillet.
- Place skillet in oven and bake for 30 minutes. Flip drumsticks and cook for an additional 15 minutes.
|Course:||Dinner, lunch, snack, appetizer|
See Other Recipes Like This
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >