Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Extra Crunchy Oven-Fried Chicken Drumsticks
Rate this Recipe
Serves 6 |
No one will believe these aren’t deep-fried.
|4 tablespoons butter|
|1/4 teaspoon garlic powder|
|1/4 teaspoon dried basil|
|1 cup panko bread crumbs|
|1/4 teaspoon kosher salt|
|1/4 teaspoon ground pepper|
|6 chicken drumsticks|
|1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika|
|1/4 teaspoon onion powder|
|1 tablespoon water|
|1/4 teaspoon dried oregano|
|2 tablespoons shredded parmesan cheese|
- Preheat oven to 425° F. Place butter in center of a cast iron skillet. Place in oven to melt butter.
- Whisk water and egg together in a small bowl. Add garlic powder, basil, panko bread crumbs, salt, pepper, paprika, onion powder, oregano and parmesan cheese. Whisk together.
- Dip drumsticks into egg mixture and coat evenly. Dip drumsticks in bread crumb mixture. Place coated drumsticks in skillet and pour a small amount of olive oil in skillet.
- Place skillet in oven and bake for 30 minutes. Flip drumsticks and cook for an additional 15 minutes.
|Course:||Dinner, lunch, snack, appetizer|
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
Delicious recipes for the afternoon
Who said brown bag lunches have to be a sandwich and apple? View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >