Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Strawberry 3 Musketeers Fudge
Rate this Recipe
Serves 36 |
Simple, sweet and completely satisfying.
|35 mini strawberry 3 Musketeers, (quartered)|
|1 tablespoons butter|
|2 cups white chocolate chips|
|16 oz strawberry frosting|
- Pour white chocolate chips into a microwave safe bowl. Heat for 1 minute. Remove from microwave and stir.
- Remove foil lid from frosting container. Place in microwave and heat for 1 minute. Remove from microwave and pour frosting into white chocolate chip bowl Stir together well. Place bowl back in microwave and heat for 30 seconds.
- Pour melted chocolate into a medium rimmed pan. Spread out and push quartered candy bars into fudge. Top with sprinkles.
- Let fudge set then cut into 36 squares.
See Other Recipes Like This
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >