Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Strawberry 3 Musketeers Fudge
Rate this Recipe
Serves 36 |
Simple, sweet and completely satisfying.
|35 mini strawberry 3 Musketeers, (quartered)|
|1 tablespoons butter|
|2 cups white chocolate chips|
|16 oz strawberry frosting|
- Pour white chocolate chips into a microwave safe bowl. Heat for 1 minute. Remove from microwave and stir.
- Remove foil lid from frosting container. Place in microwave and heat for 1 minute. Remove from microwave and pour frosting into white chocolate chip bowl Stir together well. Place bowl back in microwave and heat for 30 seconds.
- Pour melted chocolate into a medium rimmed pan. Spread out and push quartered candy bars into fudge. Top with sprinkles.
- Let fudge set then cut into 36 squares.
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Enjoy the Deliciousness of Hatch Chiles!
There's a reason hatch chiles are an extremely popular variety of chile, they're spicy but not too hot. They're perfect for nearly every recipe from cornbread to cookies. Try these recipes today! View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >