Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Strawberry 3 Musketeers Fudge
Rate this Recipe
Serves 36 |
Simple, sweet and completely satisfying.
|35 mini strawberry 3 Musketeers, (quartered)|
|1 tablespoons butter|
|2 cups white chocolate chips|
|16 oz strawberry frosting|
- Pour white chocolate chips into a microwave safe bowl. Heat for 1 minute. Remove from microwave and stir.
- Remove foil lid from frosting container. Place in microwave and heat for 1 minute. Remove from microwave and pour frosting into white chocolate chip bowl Stir together well. Place bowl back in microwave and heat for 30 seconds.
- Pour melted chocolate into a medium rimmed pan. Spread out and push quartered candy bars into fudge. Top with sprinkles.
- Let fudge set then cut into 36 squares.
See Other Recipes Like This
The Tastiest Dishes for the Best Championship Games
Grab your brackets, invite your buddies, and don't forget the snacks! College Basketball's shining moment is finally here and we have a spread fit for the Big Dance, with sliders, quesadillas, and the ultimate dips! View Recipes >
Enjoy these wonderful dishes
Try out these delicious seafood recipes. We have a great variety of fish and preparation methods. Everything from the classic baked salmon to the unique grilled mahi mahi. Find a new favorite today! View Recipes >