Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Paleo Pumpkin Pie
Rate this Recipe
Serves 1 pie |
Lighter and healthier than the original.
|2 tablespoons butter|
|1 1/2 cups almond flour|
|1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice|
|6 oz coconut milk|
|1 can pumpkin puree|
|1 teaspoon ground cinnamon|
|1/2 cup honey|
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Combine butter, almond flour and 1 egg in a food processor. Blend until dough forms.
- Place dough in pie tin and press to form. Place in oven, bake for 10-15 minutes. Remove from oven and set aside.
- Combine 2 eggs, pumpkin pie spice, coconut milk, pumpkin puree, ground cinnamon and honey in a food processor. Blend until well incorporated without any lumps.
- Spoon filling into pie crust. Place pie in oven and baked for 50 minutes.
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
Delicious recipes for the afternoon
Who said brown bag lunches have to be a sandwich and apple? View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >