Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Garlic and Herb Cheesy Mashed Potatoes
Rate this Recipe
Serves 6 |
Not your average mashed potatoes.
|1/2 teaspoon kosher salt|
|1/2 cup milk, (more if needed)|
|1 tablespoon chopped chives|
|8 small potatoes|
|1/2 cup Cheddar cheese|
|1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper|
|1 teaspoon garlic and herb seasoning|
|1/3 cup butter|
- Peel and rinse potatoes. Transfer to stock pot and cover with water. Bring pot to a boil, cook potatoes until tender. Drain water.
- Transfer potatoes to a mixing bowl. Add kosher salt, chives, Cheddar cheese, pepper, garlic and herb seasoning and butter. Gently toss to incorporate.
- Mash potatoes with a masher and stir. Add small amount of milk while mashing. Continue to mash and add milk until potatoes reach desired texture.
See Other Recipes Like This
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >