Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Garlic and Herb Cheesy Mashed Potatoes
Rate this Recipe
Serves 6 |
Not your average mashed potatoes.
|1/2 teaspoon kosher salt|
|1/2 cup milk, (more if needed)|
|1 tablespoon chopped chives|
|8 small potatoes|
|1/2 cup Cheddar cheese|
|1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper|
|1 teaspoon garlic and herb seasoning|
|1/3 cup butter|
- Peel and rinse potatoes. Transfer to stock pot and cover with water. Bring pot to a boil, cook potatoes until tender. Drain water.
- Transfer potatoes to a mixing bowl. Add kosher salt, chives, Cheddar cheese, pepper, garlic and herb seasoning and butter. Gently toss to incorporate.
- Mash potatoes with a masher and stir. Add small amount of milk while mashing. Continue to mash and add milk until potatoes reach desired texture.
See Other Recipes Like This
The Tastiest Dishes for the Best Championship Games
Grab your brackets, invite your buddies, and don't forget the snacks! College Basketball's shining moment is finally here and we have a spread fit for the Big Dance, with sliders, quesadillas, and the ultimate dips! View Recipes >
Enjoy these wonderful dishes
Try out these delicious seafood recipes. We have a great variety of fish and preparation methods. Everything from the classic baked salmon to the unique grilled mahi mahi. Find a new favorite today! View Recipes >