Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Marvellous Mashed Potatoes
Rate this Recipe
Serves 8 |
A little twist on a classic side dish.
|9 potatoes, peeled and diced|
|1/2 cup unsalted butter|
|12 oz cream cheese|
|3/4 cup sour cream|
|1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg|
|Salt, (to taste)|
|Ground black pepper, (to taste)|
- Place diced potatoes in a large saucepan. Fill with water to cover potatoes. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to medium and simmer until tender. Drain water.
- Place the potatoes in a mixing bowl. Cut butter and cream cheese into small pieces and add to the potatoes. Beat with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Beat in the sour cream. Season with nutmeg, salt and pepper.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
See Other Recipes Like This
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >