Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Worry Free Vegetable Casserole
Rate this Recipe
Serves 10 |
Light, healthy and surprisingly easy to make.
|1 flax egg, (beaten)|
|3 cups grated zucchini|
|3 1/2 cups dairy-free cheese|
|1 jar salsa, (your preference)|
|1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper, (more for taste)|
|1 1/2 cups dairy-free sour cream|
|1 1/2 cups grated carrots|
|1 teaspoon salt, (more for taste)|
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Line a medium baking pan with aluminum foil and coat with cooking spray.
- Combine carrots, zucchini, salt and pepper. Pour flax egg over vegetables and toss together.
- Pour mixture into lined pan and smooth out. Place in oven and bake for 25-28 minutes. (Vegetables should be lightly browned)
- Remove from oven. Spread sour cream over top and smooth out. Sprinkle 2 cups of cheese over top. Top with salsa, then add remaining cheese.
- Place back in oven and bake for 35-40 minutes. (Top should bubble and lightly browned)
- Remove from oven and let cool for 10 minutes.
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
Delicious recipes for the afternoon
Who said brown bag lunches have to be a sandwich and apple? View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >