Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Saucy Taco Bake
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
Incredibly easy and oh so tasty!
|1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese|
|Sour cream, (for garnish)|
|1/2 cup milk|
|1 can tomato soup|
|6 flour tortillas, (torn into small pieces)|
|1 lb ground beef|
|1 cup salsa, (your preference)|
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Brown ground beef in a skillet on medium heat. Drain fat. Transfer to mixing bowl.
- Combine 1/2 cup cheese, milk, tortilla pieces, and salsa with beef. Mix well. Transfer to a 2 quart baking dish.
- Cover baking dish, place in oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven, sprinkle remaining cheese over top.
See Other Recipes Like This
The Tastiest Dishes for the Best Championship Games
Grab your brackets, invite your buddies, and don't forget the snacks! College Basketball's shining moment is finally here and we have a spread fit for the Big Dance, with sliders, quesadillas, and the ultimate dips! View Recipes >
Enjoy these wonderful dishes
Try out these delicious seafood recipes. We have a great variety of fish and preparation methods. Everything from the classic baked salmon to the unique grilled mahi mahi. Find a new favorite today! View Recipes >