Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Incredible Grilled Turkey Club
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 sandwiches |
Layers and layers of amazing flavor.
|8 strips cooked bacon, (halved, 2 slices be sandwich)|
|4 slices Swiss cheese|
|Turkey, (deli or leftover)|
|8 slices bread, (your choice)|
|2 tablespoons sour cream|
|Butter, (for bread)|
- Heat a skillet to medium.
- Butter one side of each slice of bread.
- Layer bacon, cheese and turkey on unbuttered side of bread. Place other slice on top, butter side up. (Repeat process with remaining bread, turkey, bacon and Swiss cheese)
- Place sandwiches in skillet one at a time. Cook until lightly browned and flip. Remove from heat and let cool. (Repeat with remaining sandwiches)
- As sandwiches are cooking, mix together sour cream and avocado. (Use a quarter of mixture per sandwich)
- Remove top of sandwich, spread on avocado mixture. Top with lettuce and tomatoes.
See Other Recipes Like This
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >